A full-packed muscular bodyâ€¦ that is the physique of most bodybuilders. Theirs is a body where â€œfatâ€ is seemingly invisible. Theirs is a body where statistics is vital.
A bodybuilder undergoes a process wherein he develops muscle fibers with weight training, increase in calorie intake and rest. Weight training is not solely a result of hours of sweating in the gym. There are substances which can be taken to intensify muscle build-up as well as to help in the elimination of fats. This is in the form of a bodybuilding supplements.
There are different types of bodybuilding supplements. One example is vitamins. Vitamins (Amazon Affiliate Link ) are commonly taken to boost metabolic reaction in oneâ€™s system. Research shows that about 90% of Americans are not getting the proper nutrition from the foods they consume, hence the need for vitamins.
Vitamins are also needed in bodybuilding since you need to supply the lost energy that your body has exerted during rigorous training. Some of the important vitamins a bodybuilder should take are:
Ascorbic acid is another term for Vitamin C. It is a water-soluble type of vitamin. With proper amount of Vitamin C in your body you will be able to:
– It protects your muscle cell from radical injury.
– It absorbs iron to aid oxygen in the binding of hemoglobin in the blood to help you perform well.
– It aids in the steroid-hormone formation.
Vitamin C supplements come in different forms which includes tablet, capsule, drink-mix packs, and “multi-vitamin formulation”.
Vitamin B6, specifically of the “pyridoxine” form is an essential vitamin for bodybuilders to take. You will obtain different advantages upon intake of the said vitamin:
– It utilizes the proper metabolism of protein and carbohydrate.
Aside from supplements, you can get Vitamin B6 on foods such as liver, green beans, chicken, sea vegetables, nuts and bananas.
Thiamine is the other term for Vitamin B1. The said vitamin is essential for bodybuilders in many ways such as:
– It fills muscle because thiamine aids in the conversion of carbohydrates and fats into energy.
– It aids in proper maintenance of the heart, digestive and nervous systems.
Vitamin B1 supplements can be found in most “B complex vitamins”.
Supplement-aside, foods that are rich in thiamine are spinach, beef, pork, soybeans, cereals and legumes.
Any bodybuilder can obtain a lot of benefits from getting proper dose of Vitamin D since:
– It helps in the regulation of calcium and phosphorus which aids in proper food absorption. Additionally, phosphorus is believed to increase robust contractions in the muscle.
– It aids in the development of a “strong skeleton” as well as proper formation and mineralization of the bone.
Milk and other dairy products is the major source of Vitamin D. Additionally, you may want to add oils from fish liver, fatty fish, and egg in your diet as other natural Vitamin D sources.
In medical terms Vitamin E is referred to as “tocopherol”. Through the following ways it may help any bodybuilder achieve their bodybuilding goal since:
– It serves a vital anti-oxidant (Amazon Affiliate Link ) factor wherein it shields the cell membranes from potential damage.
Vegetable oils are the common primary ingredient in the manufacturing of Vitamin E supplements. Alternatively, you can consume foods such as soybeans, nuts, wheat and peanut butter as other sources of Vitamin E.